The countdown is upon us, the days are getting shorter and the kids are restless as we near the end of the summer. Some moms are feeling sad as their little one begins a new school, starts JK or even full day Grade One. Others, might be ready to get the kids out of the house and following the September schedule. Whether you've started your back to school planning or you've decided to leave it for the long weekend, momstown moms have the best advice as we head into a busy month!
1. Need help to get those lunches eaten at school? Try these 10 guaranteed lunch packing tips from moms who know!
2. Not sure what backpack your child needs for preschool or grade 3? Check these backpack ideas for all grades!
3. It's not too late to get your child ready to start JK- here are 12 Tips to Prepare your child for Kindergarten.
4. Back to school clothes get expensive! Here are our tips for saving money on back to school shopping this September.
5. Find lunchbox inspiration with there 15 fast, fresh and fun school lunch ideas!
6. Does your child know how to spell their name? Practice with this fun rocket ship name craft!
7. Reading can never start too early or be too often! Help get your child back into the reading routine with these 10 reading strategies!
8. Grab the kleenex and read this- our momstown mama has some tips for keeping it cool at school drop off!
9. These tips for buying the right school supplies will help you pick the best ones for your child!
10. Looking to help a child in need, as they start school this year? Here are 5 ways you can help a child get a breakfast or backpack this September!